Good preparation is the key to surviving a Revenue Audit
The prospect of a Revenue Audit fills most business owners with fear. However there are steps you can take to minimise the disruption and worry. The first, and most important step, is to be proactive about keeping your tax affairs in order as this will minimise the risk of incurring interest or penalties.
Tax is an area where it is advisable to take professional advice as errors and oversights can prove costly, particularly if they go undiscovered for a period of time.
Amatino provides comprehensive tax compliance support, including specialist Revenue Audit services. We have a wealth of experience in this area. Examples of areas where we assist our clients include:
- Compliance checks. Our experienced tax professionals will check your compliance. This, in itself, is reassuring as it identifies potential problems and gives you time to solve them.
- Sectoral knowledge. Our tax professionals have experience working with businesses similar to yours. We provide insights into the areas the Revenue Auditor is likely to focus on. This allows you time to find any relevant material that may be needed if queries arise.
- Minimised sanctions. Where problems are identified, we will assist you in your negotiations with Revenue so as to minimise any potential liability arising from your audit.
- Support. Our experienced professionals will provide advice, accompany you to your meetings with Revenue and support you through to the conclusion of the audit.
- Insurance. We provide a Revenue Audit insurance scheme which pays your tax advice fees in the event that you are selected for a Revenue Audit.
If you are worried about Revenue Audit, contact us for further details of how we can help.
Paul TobinDirector, Paul Tobin Estates Ltd
Amatino manage our financial year end and company submissions. They ensure that our corporation tax is filed on time and accurately taking the pressure of us. We have found Amatino to be efficient and professional and we would highly recommend them
John WilsonManaging Director, Trinity Nutrition Ltd
Professional, Approachable, Efficient, overall Excellent. I have and will continue to recommend them.
Peter FarrellyManaging Director, Royal Masterpeace Ltd
Amatino manage our accounts and carry out management accounts which allow us to review our current costs in real time. John Kieran’s consultancy and impartial advice has allowed us to streamline costs and overheads in all areas of our operations and review our personal tax liabilities. All of this is provided at what I consider to be a highly competitive rate for the quality of service provided.
Michael LeonardDirector, Leonard Engineering (Ballybay) Ltd
Business Advisory services from Amatino have streamlined our accounts system, we have made considerable cost savings throughout the business while increasing our sales with their business development advice. I would highly recommend them.