Company Requirements for the Central Register of Beneficial Ownership (RBO)06 Nov 2019
As the deadline to registration for the Central Register of Beneficial Ownership (RBO) draws near, the RBO have highlighted that so far: Companies Total to register:192,845 Registered: 16% Remaining: 84% Industrial & Provident Societies: Total to register: 875 Registered: 9% Remaining: 91% Read more about your requirements, challenges of successful filing, and how we can help.Read This Post
Future Growth Loan Scheme
The Future Growth Loan Scheme is offered by the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI) with the support of the Department of Business Enterprise and Innovation, the Department of Agriculture Food and the Marine, the European Investment Bank and the European Investment Fund. The Future Growth Loan Scheme benefits from a guarantee from the European Union under the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI).
Charities VAT Compensation Scheme
Charities VAT Compensation Scheme - closing date for submission of claims
Applying for an EORI Number
Post Brexit, to move goods into or out of the EU you need an Economic Operator and Registration Identification (EORI) number. Therefore Irish and UK traders who trade with each other will need to apply for an EORI number.
Beneficial Ownership Regulations
The European Union (Anti-Money Laundering: Beneficial Ownership of Corporate Entities) Regulations 2019 (the “2019 Regulations”) were passed on 22nd March 2019. The 2016 Regulations that came into force on 15 November 2016 have been revoked and replaced by the 2019 Regulations. The new website for the Registry of Beneficial Ownership has now launched
Food & Beverage Survey 2019
At our Food Summit in January, we conducted a survey with attendees on the Food and Beverage sector, and market hopes and challenges for 2019. Highlights from those who completed the survey include:
Food & Beverage Summit 2019 Launched
Amatino, the Irish professional services firm, will host its annual Food and Beverage Summit at the Nuremore Hotel, Carrickmacross on Friday 25th January 2019.