Event Highlights - Showcasing access to grants and finance, available supports, marketing and networking, and demonstrating best practice
Opening address by Minister Heather Humphries, Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation
The Food sector has been one of the most challenged in the country in recent times, from Brexit to International trade uncertainty. Conversely it is also one of the most supported sectors with a range of grants, state aid finance and practical insights and supports. However, sometimes it can be challenging for food businesses to navigate the range of qualifying criteria for the various supports that are available.
This event will bring together expert speakers and exhibitors, so that attendees can learn about best practice, grants, finance and case studies and the practical supports available that have helped 1000s of food businesses to date, navigate a successful expansion.
Speakers will include experts from Bord Bia, Enterprise Ireland, Amatino, Pembroke Alliance, and Rosie & Jim Chicken Products, and topics covered will include:
- Opening address by Minister Heather Humphries, Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation
- Bord Bia - Marketing your Food Business Internationally & Sector Trends
- Enterprise Ireland - Supports & Grants Available
- Pembroke Alliance - Using LEAN to make savings in your business
- Amatino - Finance for Growth and Security
- Our Story - A Case Study presentation by Rosie & Jim