Amatino Partners is a 6 partner firm with offices in both Cavan, Monaghan and Carrickmacross serving businesses across the North East, East and Midlands. Our team of qualified accountants work with businesses across many different sectors from new business start ups, manufacturing, engineering, consultancy, food production, service, retail, hospitality and agricultural businesses.
WHY CHOOSE AMATINO PARTNERS?
- Amatino Partners is one stop shop for businesses with a range of business services including - audit & accounts, business advisory, start up business support and taxation
- We go that extra mile for our clients by keeping our clients up to date with the most recent grants, tax reliefs, budget changes etc .
- Our Partners have experience in a range of different industries and they take the time to get to know your business fully in order to give you the best advice.
- We organise seminars for different markets to keep them up to date on industry changes. Some recent events include our Farmer Meeting and Budget briefings
- Our website is kept up to date with relevant topics, tips and information to help you and your business.
- We are approachable and available to answer your queries at a time that suits you.
WHERE DID THE NAME AMATINO COME FROM?
Amatino Manucci' was the inventor of double-entry bookkeeping. Manucci was a partner in Giovanni Farolfi & Company, a merchant partnership based in Florence. Financial records that he kept for the firm's branch in Salon, Provence, survive from 1299-1300. Although these records are incomplete, they show enough detail to be identified as double-entry bookkeeping. These details include the use of debits and credits and duality of entries. They are the oldest known extant examples of the double-entry system.